For the comfort and safety of all members, guests and sports hall users, we ask that you please abide by the following rules and etiquette guidelines at all times:
- For your own safety, please be careful when entering the Sports Hall as other sports may be underway.
- No black soled shoes permitted.
- Please ensure that suitable clothing and footwear are worn at all times.
- No food, hot drinks or glass drinks bottles are allowed in the Sports Hall.
- Customers should wait outside of the Sports Hall until their booking commences.
- Fire exits are only to be opened in the event of an emergency so please do not use or obstruct them.
- In the event of an emergency or the fire alarm sounding please follow the directions of a member of staff and leave by the nearest fire exit.
- Please do not enter the Sports Hall store. This is for staff only.
- Only indoor footballs are permitted in the Sports Hall.
- No chewing gum is permitted in the Sports Hall.
- If a fitness class is taking place in the Sports Hall then the usual dance studio etiquette rules apply.
- The lead name on the booking should supervise the activity taking place in the Sports Hall at all times.
- During multi-sport parties in the sports hall, if a sports coach has not been requested and paid for at the time of booking, the party organiser named on the booking form is required to provide a responsible adult over the age of 18 years to supervise the party.
We thank you for your co-operation.
St Mary's School Sports Centre