Eudo - an exciting judo experience, welcomes new students. Boys and girls from 4 to 18 years of age enjoy a vibrant lesson, combining the serious aspects of judo, peppered with loads of fun in a supportive environment'.
To date, club honors’ include a high number of students being promoted to Black Belt and success in tournaments against other clubs and schools and on the International scene. Judo teacher Nick Lowe (5th Dan Black Belt) has over 45 years experience. He offers judo to other Clubs / Schools and travels extensively, teaching judo in Europe and the United States.
Launching from Friday 7th September, Sensei Nick will be leading classes at the following times;
Friday - 5.00-6.00pm
Friday - 6.00-7.00pm
To make it fair for all, we encourage smaller children to attend the class from 5pm to 6pm and bigger, more experienced children to attend the class from 6pm to 7pm.
First aid cover is available during classes by qualified first aiders.
Interested in starting? Pop-in during practice or contact Nick Lowe on mobile: 07969 776 763
Turtle Tots is a fabulously fun way to get your little one swimming above and below water using interactive songs, nursery rhymes and toys. Designed especially for babies, toddlers and pre-school children, the progressive programme taught by fully-qualified teachers also promotes essential life saving water skills.
Please click here to find out specific class times and further information.
Professional, experienced and innovative —Water Babies works hard to ensure both you and your little one feel safe and happy. Here are their top 5 reasons why they feel Water Babies is so good:
1. Highly qualified: it takes 5 times longer to train as a Water Babies teacher than to get your private pilot’s licence!
2. Babies from birth: their youngest client was just 1 day old!
3. Lessons progressed in line with key phases in child development, allowing little ones to build upon the simple skills they'll learn very early on as they develop physically, intellectually and socially.
4. Quality photographs: Water Babies take more underwater baby photography than any other company.
5. Community based: friendship is important to Water Babies, which is why they actively promote socialising around their classes (not just for the children but for the adults, too!). Get in touch with your local Water Babies office and find out for yourself!
Your gateway to personalised scuba diver training in Wiltshire. Euphoria are committed to high quality specialised scuba diver training in a relaxed environment. Training is conducted on a very low student to instructor ratio (no more than 2 students per instructor) so you will get the personal attention and individual tuition you need to become a more confident diver.